We advertise an opening for a 15 months postdoctoral position at the Laser Physics Laboratory (Université Sorbonne Paris Nord), aiming at realizing our first studies with a continuous super-radiant laser experiment. See the Job description here. If interested, please contact Martin Robert-de-Saint-Vincent.
The recruited person will carry out her/his research activities at the Laboratory of Laser Physics, UMR7538 CNRS-University Sorbonne Paris Nord – http://www-lpl.univ-paris13.fr/
The candidate can contact:
- Anne Amy-Klein, laboratory director, Anne Amy-Klein
- OMA team, http://www-lpl.univ-paris13.fr/FR/Equipe-OMA-page-01.awp : team leader Jean-Michel Tualle, Jean-Michel Tualle
- MMTF team, http://www-lpl.univ-paris13.fr/FR/Equipe-MMT-presentation.awp : team leader Benoît Darquié, Benoit Darquié
- OPAL team, https://www.organicphotonics-lasers-lpl.com/ : team leader Sébastien Chénais, Sébastien Chenais
The recruited person will teach at the Department of Physical Measurements (MP), IUT of Saint Denis She/he can contact:
- Head of department: Nathalie DUPONT, Nathalie Dupont, 06 03 04 86 48
For more information, please see PROFIL MCF30 MP LPL
The recruited candidate will carry out his research activities at the FOTON Institute in Rennes (DOP team) in the field of photonics and his teaching at the UFR SPM.
Those interested can contact now:
Marc VALLET, DOP team manager
(+33) 2 23 23 62 04,
Website : http://foton.cnrs.fr
For teaching profile:
Janine EMILE, director UFR SPM
(+33) 2 23 23 62 45,
For more information, please see fiche de poste MCF 30ème FOTON-DOP
We are looking for a research engineer to lead the national T-REFIMEVE equipment project developed by our research team from the Laboratory of Laser Physics at University Sorbonne Paris Nord, in collaboration with SYRTE.
2-year fixed-term contract, renewable, Research Engineer level, category A+. Contract start date: as soon as possible. Contact: Pr Anne AMY-KLEIN, head of T-REFIMEVE, firstname.lastname@example.org Applications (CV and cover letter) to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, see the job description: poste chef de projet T-REFIMEVE
The satellite geodesy research group of the Astronomical Institute of the University of Bern (AIUB) offers a 3-year Research Assistant position. The focus of the research activities will be in the field of GNSS data analysis. Application deadline is December 23, 2022. For more information, please see Job description here.
We are looking to recruit a project manager for the Equipex T-REFIMEVE at the University Sorbonne Paris Nord, Villetaneuse Campus. Initial contract of 1 year with a budgeted multi-year renewal. Starting date: as soon as possible. Applications (CV and cover letter) should be sent to email@example.com. See Job description here.
Two permanent research engineer positions are available in the “Sensors and Micro/nano Technologies” unit of ONERA Châtillon:
- Permanent position as a Research Engineer in “Micro-Technologies (M/F)”. Start date: As soon as possible. See the job description here and how to apply here.
- Permanent contract as a Research Engineer in “Design of micro-nano systems (M/F)”. Start date: As soon as possible. See the job description here and how to apply here.
Application deadline is July 08, 2022. See here for job description and how to apply.