Mehdi Langlois will defend his thesis on 21st of December at 15:00 on the subject “Design and realisation of a cold atom gravity gradiometer”, realized in SYRTE under the direction of Franck Pereira dos Santos and the supervision of Sébastien Merlet.
The defense will take place in the amphitheater of the Institut d’Astrophysique de Paris (IAP), in front of a jury composed of Christophe Daussy, Laurence Pruvost, Saïda Guellati-Khélifa, Philippe Bouyer and Bruno Desruelle. The entrance will be at 77 avenue Denfer-Rochereau, 75014 Paris.
April 9th to 12th, 2018 at conference centre of the Museo dell’Automobile in Torino (Italy).
The European Frequency and Time Forum (EFTF) is an international conference and exhibition, providing information on recent advances and trends of scientific research and industrial development in the fields of Frequency and Time.
Authors are invited to submit abstracts of recent and original work of interest to the frequency control communities in the following topics:
- Group 1: Materials, Resonators & Resonator Circuits
- Group 2: Oscillators, Synthesizers, Noise, & Circuit Techniques
- Group 3: Microwave Frequency Standards & Applications
- Group 4: Sensors & Transducers
- Group 5: Timekeeping, Time and Frequency Transfer, GNSS Applications
- Group 6: Optical Frequency Standards and Applications
Abstracts will be collected through a web-based submission tool.
Abstract Submission deadline: December 22nd, 2017