Conference: European GNU Radio days 2021, June 24-26, Poitiers (France): call for contribution
It is our pleasure to announce the third meeting centered around the GNU Radio framework held in France (Poitiers). This workshop targets French and European GNU Radio users and developers as a complement to the american GRCon, and welcomes participants from all countries and continents enjoying developing with GNU Radio. Contributions are sought in English as oral presentation/demo/tutorial. Submissions are now open. Last year’s abstracts have been gathered in the book of abstracts of the 2019 edition of the European GNU Radio Days conference. Videos of past presentations and tutorials are online on YouTube.
To submit a contribution using the GRCon template, select Registration on the left menu and then Submissions: deadline 15 April 2021. The expected abstract length is at least 2 pages with a maximum of 8. The accepted manuscripts will be uploaded on https://pubs.gnuradio.org. Warning: submitting a contribution does not mean registering to the conference, which must be done separately.
Registration is open: participating to the conference is free of charge, but registration is mandatory before May 1st to help organize the meeting
GNU Radio is an increasingly popular framework for Software Defined Radio components and Digital Signal Processing prototyping. As such our goals are as follows:
- Bring together active French and European GNU Radio users, coming from a scientific, technical, amateur or hacker background
- Foster interaction between GNU Radio users
- Share knowledge about GNU Radio development through tutorials, seminars and demos
- Bridge the gap between technical/engineering and scientific/research points of view on topics related to applied research with GNU Radio. Such topics include:
- Software Defined Radio, radio prototyping,
- RF design,
- RADAR design
- Global Navigation Satelite Systems (GNSS) and space communications
- Signal processing in embedded systems,
- GNU Radio development environment,
- New platforms
GNU Radio users and developers are invited to present their experiments and activities. The first day (24th of June) will be devoted to oral presentations, posters and demonstrations. The second day (25th of June) will be dedicated to tutorials and hands-on sessions. June 26th is a joint presentation with SDRA (German ham conference).