Workforce: XXwith: XX permanents, XX non-permanent
Orange is one of the largest operators of mobile and internet services (about EUR 40 billion for 2016) and a global leader in corporate telecommunication services.
Our Group provides services for residential customers in 29 countries (250 millions customers in the world) and for business customers in 220 countries and territories.
Research in 2016 - Key figures:
- 1st European Operator for patent applications
- 650 researchers
- 140 PhD and post PhD students
- 100 partnerships (laboratories, collaborative projects, IRT,...)
- 8 'best papers' awarded in scientific conferences
- 6 prizes received this year : NABTI, Eureka Innovation, Celtic Excellence, Edison Awards, Trophée des objets connectés, Prix de l'impact économique de l'ANR.