Workforce: 3with: 0 permanents, 0 non-permanent
Airbus Defence and Space is a division of Airbus Group formed by combining the business activities of Cassidian, Astrium and Airbus Military. The new division is Europe's number one defence and space enterprise, the second largest space business worldwide and among the top ten global defence enterprises. It employs some 40,000 employees generating revenues of approximately 14 billion per year.
- Synchronisation, frequency transfer and time scales
- Optical links in free space
- Fibred optical links
- Techniques for time-frequency metrology and applications
- Mechanics, Ultra-high vacuum, Cryogenics
- Interferometry techniques