Seminars 2017: current situation and prospects
The current Labex project funding FIRST-TF will end late 2019. In 2017 we are defining the next step of the project, in order to sustain the network and to have a new fundnig in the frame of the French “Programme Investissements d’Avenir”.
Everyone whose activities are linked to Time-Frequency domain and who belongs to member structures of FIRST-TF, as laboratories, industrialists, technical centers, whatever their contract (permanent staff, PhD candidates, post-docs), are invited to contribute for building this future project.
8 local seminars were held as notified in the calendar below, to establish the current situation and project together after-2019. Everyone could participate one or several times.
Same program for each seminar (duration: 1 day):
2) Objectives of the network, budget, attributed credits, perimeter, supported thematics, european position
3) Network life and animation: feeling of belonging for labs / industrialists, permanent / non-permanent staff
10 questions asked during these seminars:
– May we keep the current scientific and technologic perimeter of FIRST-TF?
– Which position for FIRST-TF at european scale?
– How can we increase the network dimension in FIRST-TF: network life and animation, feeling of belonging, for permanent and non-permanent staff?
– How can we better integrate industrialists in FIRST-TF?
– What are the needs of evolution in terms of “Research”, “Innovation – Links between labs and industry”, “Training, knowledge diffusion”?
– What is about governance and committees’ composition?
– May the structure in 2 circles (founder labs / partners members) evolve? Which labs in 1st circle?
-What about current funding rules? At least 1 founder lab involved in the demand, 1 year fundings (except for PhD)…
-Which synergy with other PIA actions (Equipex, Idex, Isites, SATT, …) ?
-Which institution as project leader? administrative manager?
March, 2th: Seminar at Paris (UPMC)
Participants from III-V LAB, LERMA, LKB, LPL, MPQ, SYRTE
March, 13th: Simultaneous seminar at Rennes and Lannion
Participants from FOTON, IDIL, PHOTONICS BRETAGNE, SYRLINKS
March, 17th: Seminar at Paris (LNE)
Participants from AFNOR, LNE, LPL, SYRTE, XLIM
March, 22th: Seminar at Sophia-Antipolis
Participants from ARTEMIS, DRRT PACA, GEOAZUR, LAGRANGE, OCA, PIIM, SATT SUD-EST
March, 24th: Seminar at Paris (Observatoire de Paris)
Participants from AUBRY CONSEIL, LPL, ONERA, OROLIA-SPECTRACOM, PhLAM, SYRTE, THALES ELECTRON DEVICES, USN
March, 28th: Simultaneous seminar at Toulouse and Bordeaux
Participants from ASTRIUM, AZUR LIGHT SYSTEMS, CNES, LAAS, LCAR, LP2N, MUQUANS, SYRTE, THALES ALENIA SPACE, TIMELINK MICROSYSTEMS
April, 3rd: Seminar at Lille
Participants from IEMN, PhLAM, SATT Nord, VMICRO
April, 5th: Seminar at Besançon
Participants from AR-ELECTRONIQUE, FEMTO-ST, GORGY TIMING, SENSeOR, SFMC, TRONICS, UTINAM